[AccessD] SQL Server BE - Access FE

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Wed Aug 17 08:53:22 CDT 2005

Doris,
I appreciate the response.
Sorry, I have been remiss in replying sooner.
I started to create an ADP and then talked with one of my co-workers.
He suggested that using a System DSN in the ODBC Data Source
Administrator located under Control Panel -> Administrative Tools would
work.  Since we have about five users that get some benefit from this
database, we used that method.
It worked great...  No login and Access pulls just what is needed from
the SQL server.
Thanks for your help.
Jim