[AccessD] checkboxes aren't functioning

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Wed Aug 17 15:56:55 CDT 2005

Hello All who responded,

thanks for the advise, but al fieldproperties are ok.
The database worked fine, nothing changed, but the checkboxes stopped
working correctly.
The strange part is that for example in record 1 the checkboxes are working,
in record 2 they aren't and in record 3 they work again. I also heard today
that suddenly you can't make new records with this form. I heven't seen this
yet, but i will come back on this tommorrow.

Pedro Janssen