[AccessD] Disconnected MS Access cient applications..

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Aug 18 12:02:24 CDT 2005

Charlotte,

Your <VBG> means you're interested in continuation of this subject/thread
or...?
In my plans is to extend and make all the source code available.
How soon it will happen this is an open question - I have an urgent project
here.
But I do plan to continue this thread and work if this looks interesting for
you and others here.
Maybe even make it open source project here when first useful results will
be achieved?
It would be interesting I guess to make it also XP(eXtreme Programming)
style work with your being subject area expert - I mean your best knowing in
what scenarios and in what business areas is the best to use MS Access in
bound but disconnected mode with most of the software (MS Access FE
databases) developed by power users but integrated by "mighty MS Access
developers"? :)

I know how to do all that, I know how to make MS Access applications
assembly factories etc. - I have all that experience and I can share it
if/when I will have spare time - is that interesting?

Shamil