[AccessD] Disconnected MS Access cient applications..

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Tue Aug 23 10:27:30 CDT 2005

> I'm setting deadline to have it running: this Thursday, August 23, 2005,
> evening...
bBlog is installed today two days before planned schedule -
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/vdv/

You're welcome to visit it to see it's working and to post your comments!
But nothing there yet - just the first welcome message.
First posting is planned on this Friday.
Till then I will play a little with bBlog to see how it can be tuned to make
the blog more feature-rich..

Shamil