[AccessD] Field Sizes

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 25 16:50:55 CDT 2005

We may have discussed it before, but that doesn't mean we all agreed!  I
object to 255 because in prior versions of Access I ran into problems of
"query too complex" when all the query fields were 255 because they
inherited the table widths.  If you don't want to save 255 characters in
a field, there is absolutely no point in making the field that wide! So,
there!! <g>

(Let the flames begin .... )

Charlotte Foust