[AccessD] Concatenating data into lists

David & Joanne Gould dajomigo at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 7 05:05:08 CST 2005

I have been trying to learn how to use Dev Ashish's wonderful module to
turn data from a child table into a comma delimitered list. It works
perfectly every time I use Northwind to test it and even works if I import
tables and queries into Northwind from another database. But I can't get it
to work in any other database. One line in the code has me thinking (Set db
as Database - I am using Access XP and it doesn't recognise this code. But
I just comment it out and Northwind is happy.

I don't get any error messages, it just doesn't put anything into the query
field. Anyone who wants to see an example of what I have been working on, I
can send a copy of the test database (only about 20kb zipped)

TIA

David Gould
DG Solutions