[AccessD] importing html from web

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 18 11:52:04 CST 2005

In earlier versions of Access, you couldn't import directly from the web,
but you could save to your system and then import the html data (if in table
format).

I'm still getting the same old errors for this in 2003 -- but I can't find
anything in the Help files that explicitly says "You still can't connect to
a remote server in 2003."

Does anyone know for sure if this is still a problem for 2003? I'd hate to
say it is only to find out I'm doing something else wrong. I have noticed
that I'm getting different errors this time around.

Susan H.