[AccessD] Increment Number for each Record on Form

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Wed Dec 21 13:32:21 CST 2005

I need to display an incremental number for each record on a continuous
form, without creating a bound AutoNumber field.
I've seen this done on reports, but cannot replicate it on my form.  I
believe all that is needed is a textbox, with the control source set to
"=1".  Again, on a report this seems to work fine.  On my form, the
textbox displays "1" in each record.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services
Deloitte & Touche LLP

Tel: +1 215 405 5576
mboyd at deloitte.com
www.deloitte.com <http://www.deloitte.com/>

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]