[AccessD] Way OT, I know

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:39:44 CST 2005

My deepest and most sincere condolences on your loss Arthur. I've had
to make the awful and difficult decision that it was time to go for
our feline companions three times so far and it doesn't get any
easier. I always think, maybe today was just a bad day? Tomorrow will
be better. Asking yourself, is she enjoying life anymore?? Am I being
selfish for prolonging the suffering just because I can't bear to part
with her or him?  Seems as though you knew that it was the right time
and how wonderful for you to have taken that special care of her
during her final hours.

Remember the good times and her spirit continues to live on.

Gary

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com