[AccessD] ShellExecuteA

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 2 20:21:12 CST 2005

I was discussing something about this with Shamil about return codes
from shellexecute
around the beggining of last month.
It returns a long = 42 on normal termination but if you try to call say
Outlook and it is not installed properly
you get a "5" returned. These return codes are probably documented
somewhere in the Windows Platform SDK.
But I haven't looked.

lngRet = ShellExecute(0&, vbNullString, _
         "mailto:" & strAddr & _
          "?Subject=" & strSubj & _
          "&body=" & strBody, _
          vbNullString, vbNullString, vbNormalFocus)

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.