[AccessD] OT: Need an example

Stuart Sanders lists at bitshk.com
Fri Dec 2 21:00:37 CST 2005

[Pokes his head into AccessD after a long break. - I'm actually working on
an access app right now... hence the renewed interest.  Though I've remained
subscribed.]

Not exactly what you are after, as this isn't an applications use of
registry.

One of my pet peeves with Access has been the insistence of having the table
wizard as the first item on the list when you create a new table.  I really
shouldn't complain about 1 extra click to change to design view, but after
many hundreds of tables it adds up.

Anyway having just moved to a new notebook 2 weeks ago and going through the
process of "de-enhanced user experiencing" windows/office/etc.  Your comment
made me think of that, as I always change the order of the new table list so
that design view is listed first.  Registry setting only.

Stuart