[AccessD] Form_Error event will NOTalways fire

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Tue Dec 6 11:17:11 CST 2005

Hello Bobby,
 Thanks for the reply. Yes I realize trapping errors before they
escalate to the form_error event is best. However I make use of a fairly
extensive error handler in the forms error event so I don't have to trap
common errors at each control.

 Works perfectly, that is when the event fires... :-)

I "Think" I found the cause of the problem, but I won't know for sure
until it happens again. (Very Intermittent)

Thanks Again!

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com