[AccessD] WhyChangeFieldSize/wasChange FieldSize

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Dec 6 13:44:39 CST 2005

Hi Reuben

Yes. That means you are today's idiots and in twenty years you'll know why!

This is of course nonsense. It might bring some relief to you "youngins" if I tell, that looking back on what I did 20 years ago I don't feel like an idiot. Thus, you still have a chance to not, ehh, evolve like JC or Drew ... but to a true idiot.

/gustav

>>> reuben at gfconsultants.com 06-12-2005 20:14 >>>
>
> And for the record, I was saying that I look back at things I said and did
> 20 years ago and say "boy was I an idiot".  I suspect that most of us do,
> and those that don't are likely the true idiots.

But, John, what about us youngins who aren't yet old enough to look back 20
years?

Dang, no-it-all old fogeys.  ;)

just kidding, guys.

Reuben Cummings