[AccessD] Use form field for IN statement in Where clause

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:04:32 CST 2005

Gustav:

It took me a bit of poking using various search terms to come up with a
November archive and I see you already provided the answer I suggest there.

The archive seems to be set up in month segments but using the seach to find
a particular month in the past seemed somewhat hit and miss.  I guess I'll
have to browse around a bit more.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta