[AccessD] Why Change Field Size/was Change Field Size

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Dec 6 17:16:40 CST 2005

LOL!

Same here. Whenever I think of Jürgen I think of "bits" because all his
examples of optimizing dataflow via terminal server or dialup or whatever.
OK, I guess the point was lost on me but it was a fun puzzle to read at the
time :o) I have a saying that came out of my heavy duty data migration days
- "of course we can migrate it, when it comes down to it everything in the
computer is just ones and zeros". Jürgen made that just a little too real
for me :o)))

But no doubt, you and the other gurus on the list deserve some backslapping,
self admiring banter once in awhile.