[AccessD] Concatenating data into lists

Stuart Sanders lists at bitshk.com
Wed Dec 7 05:27:15 CST 2005

The code was likely written using Miscrosoft DAO rather than ADO which is
set by default in Access 2003.

If you feel like the exercise you can probably convert the code to ADO,
but since I haven't looked at it I don't know how much other ado specific
code it contains.

For a simple solution, the easiest thing would be to add a reference to
DAO and change the declares for database and recordset to DAO.Database and
DAO.recordset.

To change the reference, from a code window, click on the tools menu and
then references...

The one you are looking for is called the Microsoft DAO x.x Object
Library.  In my case its 3.6, but I'm not using access 2003.

Make sure the reference stays below the Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects
library so that your existing code doesn't need to change.

Stuart