[AccessD] [Spam] Re: Why Change Field Size/was Change Field Size

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 7 06:46:48 CST 2005

...I used to try to do phone validation by country but gave up due to some
countries having as many as a half dozen internal systems ...and keep
changing them ...how in the hell they talk to each other is a mystery to me
:(
...I now default to form level formatting/validating for US/CAN phone
numbers, but turn it all off for other international numbers ...and yes, I
limit that field size at the table level ...its the only sane way I've found
to deal with the problem :(

William