[AccessD] Access Function To Create Spreadsheet Fails On 2nd Run

Paul Hartland (ISHARP) paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 08:42:22 CST 2005

To all,

I think I may have a siilar problem to that post by Lonnie a couple of weeks
back, I have a function that creates an Excel sheet which I have to call
twice, once for last weeks figures and once for year to date.....The first
run works without a hitch (and I close all references to Excel objects etc),
on the second run I get the error message:

	Run-time error '1004';
	Method 'Sheets' of object '_Global' failed

Has anyone had this before, if so how do I go about resolving it.....It's
not really urgent but is really bugging me over the last couple of weeks...I
have even tried closing the references in a variety of ways with no success
on the error..

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland
Database Developer