[AccessD] Excel to Access

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Wed Dec 7 10:54:41 CST 2005

How could I go about exporting specific portions of an excel spreadsheet to
a CSV from Access?

I would prefer to have them open the Access app and click a button to bring
the data in.  The function in Access would send the data from the specified
ranges (which would be hard coded for now) to a CSV, import that to a table,
and then format and place the data accordingly.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017