[AccessD] Is This A Problem?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 7 16:00:35 CST 2005

"It's all coming back to me now." Jurgen

...hope you got enough moola to make living under the Nazis worth while ...I
flat can't imagine working in an environment where I couldn't read the file
extension ...its simply nuts to me :(

...I change Access file extensions all the time without problems, mostly to
make it easier to id which files go with which apps ...but I've also found
it helps to get my apps by the security/av scanners without disabling
security on user created mdbs ...Access doesn't care what you name the
extension as long as you manage the OS file association problems.

William