[AccessD] OT: Is My ASP Covered

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu Dec 8 19:12:59 CST 2005

 My Empower program is starting to run out!  I'd better start writing
that app...  :-/
MS are starting to send emails about non compliance which doesn't worry
me but
I can't stand the thought of have to buy 5 x MSDN lics at the going rate
(about $4500AU ea).
A few months ago they sent out an email by mistake offering to extend
someones subscription
which I have stored away for when the time is right... lol

cheers

Michael M