[AccessD] Word Automation

Fri Dec 9 14:29:13 CST 2005

Paint Shop Pro does a good job of converting almost anything to WFM files,
and can do it as a batch process. I've got version 5.1 from a few years
back, and the product has now moved under the wing of Corel. It's now at
version X, and costs $129 US, but it's in offer right now for $99.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Products/Display

You can also try it out for free...
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Downloads/Trials

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Jürgen Welz
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 2:17 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Word Automation

I need to find a solution to updating letterhead logos.
<snip>

Also, anybody know a decent WMF converter?  Cheap?  I have dozens of
approved bmp, tif, jpg, gif, eps and several Mac versions of files in dozens

of sizes I could convert, but the only .wmf files are under 2k and appear
off in color and lack the quality I believe should appear on the letterhead
of a firm that hired an outside consulting firm for assistance with its
collateral program.  With a conversion program, I might be able to fine tune

a pair of graphics for each logo that would make them the correct sizes upon

insertion and modify margins to get the correct insertion point.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta
jwelz at hotmail.com