[AccessD] Office web components - Chart

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sun Dec 11 14:20:12 CST 2005

Hi Stuart,

Thank you.  I had found the VB help for the Chart component but not the one
you pointed out.  What I am trying to do is plot several series of points
based on a query or recordset.  Ultimately I'd like to also put a line on
the chart. I have been using the VB help but it isn't very instructive on
all the aspects of using the chart.  Looking at the objects available and
all the properties it isn't intuitive on how to set the chart up to plot the
points.  I have tried several examples presented in the  vb help but they
are all bar type charts.  So far I am not having much luck with getting this
thing to work the way I want.

I'll browse the help file some more.

Doug