[AccessD] OT: How To Learn VS 2005

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Sun Dec 11 20:18:38 CST 2005

>It's just a matter of learning how to do the stuff that Access handled for
you auto-magically and then learning the full syntax of .NET and VB versus
VBA.

LOL, that says a mouthful.  .Net has somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000
times the content of VBA (my own estimation but if anything, conservative).
There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 3000+ classes in the .net
framework.  EVERYTHING in .net is an object, including "simple variables"
like integers and strings.

This is NOT your daddy's VB.

http://folding.stanford.edu/