[AccessD] OT: How To Learn VS 2005

Bruen, Bruce Bruce.Bruen at railcorp.nsw.gov.au
Mon Dec 12 23:00:56 CST 2005

Charlotte et al,

Download at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=84b1b215-7179-4
ce8-9e32-2f89ce86927e&DisplayLang=en

AND GUESS WHAT !
<Quote>
System Requirements
    *   Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows
ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

    * Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
or
      Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002
</quote>

<red_underline-_bold_flash_bang_fanfare>IOW it doesn't run under
framework 2.0 </red_underline-_bold_flash_bang_fanfare>

....and what really cheeses me off is that it is tied to VS.NET as I use
the freeware SharpDevelop product
(http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SD/)

bruce