[AccessD] Upgrade to Office 2003 and not lose Access 97 or 2000

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Tue Dec 13 12:31:00 CST 2005

Just specify a new directory when installing.  Do NOT upgrade.

http://folding.stanford.edu/
-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of O'Connor,
Patricia (OTDA)
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:22 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Upgrade to Office 2003 and not lose Access 97 or 2000

Hi all

I am having a bit of a disagreement with our TOA people. I need to know how
to install Upgrade OFFICE 2000 to 2003 and ADD Access 2003 to a machine with
Access 97 & 2000.

BUT I don't want to lose  Access 97 or Access 2000 and have to re-install.
I can not afford to lose the way my access 97 is installed and its service
packs.

I have several applications in Access 97 that I need to upgrade first to
Access 2000 then to Access 2003. One definitely will need some printing code
redone cause it uses Print to File Manager 8.mda

If this discuss is in the archive can you either send me a direct link or
copy of the email.  I have tried finding this but not having a good result.

Thanks for everything
Patti

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst