[AccessD] OT: How To Learn VS 2005

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Dec 13 15:56:46 CST 2005

Shamil,

This looks like a state or county school, probably supported by state or
local taxes.  People taking the class may need to be a CA state resident or
a county resident.

I don't remember who took the classes, but they may know if there are
eligibility requirements for this particular school.  Or, perhaps how to get
around the eligibility requirements!

Dan Waters