[AccessD] OT : External Drives x posted

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 14 16:32:46 CST 2005

I don't like Symantec products and I did not have good experiences
trying to use Ghost (which I purchased and gave away), so I looked for
an alternative and found TrueImage, which I like very much and which
allows you to use a broad array of media for images.  I've heard some
negatives about the latest build, so I haven't yet installed it, but on
the whole I've been highly satisfied with it.

Charlotte Foust