[AccessD] OT : External Drives x posted

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 14 17:38:50 CST 2005

I am not very happy with their products as of late either. Very intrusive
and unstable. I don't even keep Ghost installed. I use it and remove it. The
latest version doesn't have a floppy disk based system so I'm pretty peaved
about that. I think the only reason for it is that the are worried about
people being able to use it on more than one machine.