[AccessD] Record Locking File won't go away

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Thu Dec 15 23:51:19 CST 2005

Lonnie,

    If the ldb file proves too stubborn, following course of action can be adopted so as to delete it without having to re-boot the computer.

    Press Ctrl + Alt + Del so as to invoke the Task Manager. In the Processes tab, select msaccess.exe and click End. It should now be possible to delete the ldb file.

With best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal