[AccessD] OT Friday Humour

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 02:06:47 CST 2005

Asylum Test
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director
what is the criteria which defines a patient to be institutionalised.
"Well," said the Director "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a
teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him/her to
empty the bathtub."
OK, here's your test:
1. Would you use the teaspoon? 2. Would you use the teacup? 3. Would you use
the bucket?
"Oh, I understand" said the visitor "A normal person would use the
bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or teacup."
(Were you correct?)

"No" said the Director, "a normal person would pull the plug! Do you want a
room with or without a view?"

Have a good weekend .

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk