[AccessD] Upsize?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Dec 16 15:06:11 CST 2005

Marcel,

The "trick" I'd use is to "order" upsizing wizard to create .adp while
upsizing to MS SQL - then it creates views for select queries and stored
procedures for action queries. It doesn't upsize crosstab queries and
probably will not "automagically" do well all the "dirty" work for you but
it should make most of it. And then you will need to do the rest manually
and check and correct what it will do "automagically"....

I'm talking about MS Access 2003.

HTH,
Shamil