[AccessD] Upsize?

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 17:34:56 CST 2005

Marty:

Figured it out. I didn't know the name of the SQL Server on my machine so
that stumped me. But I had downloaded a thing the VS2005 told me to get
called SQL Server Management Studio Express CTP which is some kind of
control panel for SQL SE and the opening form had my server name on it,
which is what the upsizing wizard wanted.  So, using the guidance of my
Harkins & Reid bible, I got the db upsized.

This .NET thing is going to kill me, I swear.

Rocky