[AccessD] Upsize?

Darren DICK darrend at nimblesystems.com.au
Sun Dec 18 04:58:35 CST 2005

Hi Marcel
In addition to what Gustav (read Legend) has said

I have just written a simple (and I do mean simple)
import/link routine for SQL that uses
Table names stored...in a table

It loops through all the table names stored in the table
And links or imports the SQL tables

Got the cool assistance from this list just last week from Shamil

Lemme know if you want a copy

Any Me Too's to d.dick at tripledee.com.au

See y'all

Darren