[AccessD] access xp runtime

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Thu Dec 22 16:13:50 CST 2005

Oops!  $200 is about the OEM price.

Try this site: (I have not used this)
http://www.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_getprod.php/masterid=421715/lot_id=26
34273/ut=d8113a1267f37706

OEM definition:

OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer
OEM software is a full version (non-upgrade) which includes the CD-ROM and
the product key codes.  These elements are all you will need to load and run
the software. The software runs exactly the same way as the full retail
version (including automatic updates). The differences between OEM Vs Retail
Box are:
1.  OEM does not come in a box.
2.  OEM is only licensed for one computer.
3.  OEM is not transferable.
4.  OEM cannot be used to upgrade.
5.  Microsoft does not supply free technical support or installation support
for OEM.

Dan