[AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access xp runtime

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Dec 23 19:17:53 CST 2005

Yes, I added that to the http://www.marlow.com/HiddenAccess2k.zip link.  The
main form now has a 'minimize all forms' button.  That puts them in the task
bar (you did mean task bar, not system tray, right?(we won't get into the
misuse of terminology in this thread.... <grin>)), and then when you click
on it in the taskbar, it brings all the windows back.

Putting it in the system tray is also possible, but it's a lot more
code.....

Drew