[AccessD] Hiding the Access Window WAS: access xp runtime

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 24 08:07:23 CST 2005

Joe, I have to look up everything. Why do you think I write articles? So,
I'll have instructions that I understand!!!!!!!!! ;)

Seriously, knowing how to do something and knowing where to find the right
syntax, arguments, etc. is the key -- not being able to pluck it all out of
you're a... I mean your head. :) If I tried to keep all that in my head, it
would've exploded long ago. :)

Susan H.

Because, when I am working on my current project I have to look up how to
change the back color in my text boxes when they get focus. Used to be
standard did that automatically.
You guys are playing with form shapes and mouse cursers and stuff.

Just developer envy. So what if you and Susan have been published.

I still do not understand how to write code and reuse it.

Just Envy. No mean intended.