[AccessD] Change back color of active control

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Dec 28 12:26:12 CST 2005

Joe,
J.C. wrote a class to do this for me awhile back. It was a bit more
complicated because I was working with groups of radio buttons and wanted
each to have a separate color depending on which had been chosen but it was
cool because you just load the class for each form and no more code was
necessary.

I think he still has an example on his website.

HTH
John B.
"one of these days I'm going to get everything running that smooth..."