[AccessD] Export Queries to Text file

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Dec 28 13:50:43 CST 2005

Hi Jim and Reuben

I do and would do it this way. Easy to control and very fast.
The union query could work but it will not be faster and you will have to be careful with sorting.

/gustav

>>> reuben at gfconsultants.com 28-12-2005 20:20:06 >>>
In one function...

1.  Open the text file
2.  Create a recordset of the header query and write that record to the text file
3.  Create a recordset of the detail query and write those records to the text file
3.  Create a recordset of the footer query and write that record to the text file
4.  Close text file

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017