[AccessD] Scanning into mdb

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Thu Dec 29 12:24:53 CST 2005

Thanks Jim and Jim who replied from Jim who posted!

So I gather I should save to files or encrypt the BLOBs.  WinZip has some automation tools.  I wonder if I should see if I can zip the images and password protect the zip file?  Hmm.

I asked about TWAIN support because I thought the Kodak image control was removed from XP.  Doesn't that have something to do with imaging in Access?

One last question.  If I can scan the images can I automate the saving and naming of the files or will the user have to do that?

Thanks again

Jim DeMarco