[AccessD] Witty

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Dec 30 14:21:44 CST 2005

> Access includes so many classes/libraries/objects
> that are pre-made to start with
Modern C++ also.
And I'm not even talking about VS.NET 2005 Managed C++, which has everything
C# or VB.NET have (.NET Framework) + many things C# and VB.NET don't have
and will probably never have.

"Edit &Continue" feature of C# and VB.NET in VS.NET 2005 is what Managed C++
doesn't have but in Test Driven Development, which is becoming mainstream(?)
"Edit & Continue" doesn't look like a "killing" feature. And when C# or
VB.NET programmers use advanced custom classes then "Edit & Continue"
doesn't work sometimes(often)....

> Second  graders here are doing keyboard skills and learning to use
> pre-made applications. Do Russian kids really learn to develop
> Access Apps?
John,

I meant high school students - second year - is such a student called a
"second grade student" there?
Or do you mean your elementary school (five years?) second grade students?

Shamil