[AccessD] Write Conflict

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 06:28:23 CST 2005

Hi David, and Happy New Year to you too.

It sounds as if the "new form" on which they change rental type is updating
the same table that your subform is based on. If so I'd try 2 things.
Firstly do a Save of the subform before opening the new form, and then
Requery the subform when the other form closes.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk