[AccessD] Wanted: Hotel-like database

ksklos at comcast.net ksklos at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 14:49:27 CST 2005

I have been working with our church's camp and conference center, developing an accounting database.  It is just about complete.  The director of the center asked me yesterday if I would recommend a piece of software that they could use at the front desk that would link with the accounting application.  This would automate a good bit of their operations.  I am sure there are several proprietary apps out there, but I am not sure how well they would meet their needs.  I thought I would ask anyone in the group if they have developed anything in Access that could be adapted to their use.  He would of course pay for this.  I would do it, but just don't have the time right now and can not get it done as quickly as he would like.  If you want more information on what the operation is like and if what you have will meet his needs, email me at this address.