[AccessD] A2K: BIT OT - Shared Outlook Calendar

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Feb 24 18:20:28 CST 2005

Hello all
I have some code working well that creates Outlook Calendar Items from
bookings in an Access dB

So Far so good, but the calendar items created by Machine A are only stored
on, and visible to, Machine A
What I want is - for my app to create calendar items that everyone can see

So I guess my Q is more Outlook related than Access.

How do I set up Outlook so that People see only a 'group' calendar?

So an appointment made using my app on Machine A can be seen by Every other
machine, not just Machine A?

Many thanks in advance

Darren