[AccessD] OT: Contractor Contracts

Hadyn Morgan hadyn at dataconcepts.co.nz
Sun Feb 27 15:11:12 CST 2005

I am about to hire my first contractor to work on a fixed period project.
Does anybody have a template or default contract that I could have a look at
that covers IP, non-competitiveness, etc.  The contractor will be working
off site but with our libraries and I want to make sure we don't end up
losing control of the IP.  Just want to make sure I have all the bases
covered.

Kind regards
Hadyn