[AccessD] OT - Internet Access

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Tue Feb 1 05:19:56 CST 2005

I am in Pittsburgh, PA.  South Hills, Peters Township.  I have such a
computer mess on my hands.  I have four PCs, and not one of them is
working correctly.  As things went wrong, for instance, my office 2000
blew up somehow, it was never reinstalled.  I didn't know it.  Then I
have four printers, and none of them work.  My brother gave me a Dell
Server, but I am clueless as to how to format the thing.  That is the
one that would work the best if it could connect to the modem cable that
I am going to get going today.  But when that thing tries to ping or
whatever, I get this message about it being a small network or something
like that.  What the..... I am a programmer, dam*it!