[AccessD] Access 2000 and Terminal Server

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 3 20:20:41 CST 2005

Hi Jennifer:

It will definitely work but it can get very slow with multiple sessions
running. It is also a tremendous memory hog loading a complete OS and
application with every access. If there are just a few remote people it is a
cheap way to deploy an application. I have traditional found it better to
have employees login with their laptops, that have a complete Access version
and have them just synchronize. It only takes a few seconds and is real
stable.

HTH
Jim