[AccessD] Sage Key Purchase

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:06:52 CST 2005

..if you are running Access strictly within the corporate environment,
there may be no good reason to use anything other than the packager included
in the VST ...Wise/SageKey earn their money when you are installing Access
in unknown/uncontrolled environments ...but within a corporate environment,
VST is more than adequate ime.

William Hindman