[AccessD] Buried

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Feb 3 23:03:07 CST 2005

I have about 1000 msgs in this folder alone that I haven't read. Insane
schedule, 18+ hours a day. U2 2005 concert tour rolling out, plus Eagles
and a couple of others. Probs with the db and the web site and the
e-commerce hook and so on. Close to done. Close enough to write this and
tell you all that I still love you and still love AccessD,  but I
haven't been here for a while. In fact until this is done (Sunday I
hope), I won't even look at those 1000 messages waiting for me in the
AccessD folder. No offence intended. Just trying to save the firm.
(There's always time for self-aggrandizement LOL.)

Arthur, King of the Dorks.