[AccessD] Sage Key Purchase

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Fri Feb 4 06:27:26 CST 2005

I know nothing about hardware at all,  I had a PC that worked just fine,
some Compaq and then someone broke it playing connectivity games with
it.  Now, every time I want to just open up Dial Up I have to boot the
darn thing.  Then there are three other PCs that don't function, four
printers, one fax machine and about 4 monitors.  My neighborhood is
pitching in this weekend to help me clean out the *office area*, paint,
rearrange and start anew.  Sunday I am planning on working all day.  I
feel like that show where people come in and build you a new house.
Intellistation, let me see where they have that around this area.  Any
other suggestions welcomed on the unit.  I suppose I should just drool
at the flat screen monitors and live with my current monitor.  Put the
money into the machine.